Updated on the 28th of April 2020
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016
This information is related to the site www.cantinahorus.com (Site) and is made by Società Agricola Horus 2 s.r.l., registered office in Via Curtatone 249, 97019 Vittoria (RG), capital soc. 10,000 euros i.v. VAT n° IT01452580887, Cam.Com SUD EST SICILIA REA RG-120501, as Data Controller of personal data processing (hereinafter called as Cantina Horus).
The Site is owned by Cantina Horus, which is also the owner of the corresponding domain name.
In the present informative, the singular definitions also include the plural ones, and vice versa.
Online shopping at Shop Cantina Horus
With your conferment, your personal data will be processed to allow you to shop online on the website.
The information and personal data requested in case of registration on the Site will be used to allow you to access the reserved area of the Site and to use the online services offered by Cantina Horus to registered users.
With your consent, Cantina Horus may process your personal data in order to send you advertising material relating to products and/or services of its own or third parties.
With your consent, Cantina Horus may process your personal data for profiling purposes, i.e. for the analysis of your consumption choices through the disclosure of the type and frequency of purchases made by you, in order to send you advertising material of Cantina Horus or third parties of your specific interest, as well as to present products of interest to you on the Website.
Cantina Horus may use, for the direct sale of the products offered on sale through the Website, the e-mail addresses provided by you in the context of a purchase on the Site, even without your consent, provided that it is a product similar to that object of the previous sale (so-called soft spamming). You can refuse this at any time by communicating this to Cantina Horus as indicated in art. 4 that follows.
In compliance with the GDPR, with this information we intend to inform you that Cantina Horus will process the personal data submitted via the Website to the following conditions
Art. 1. Purpose and legal basis of the treatment. Mandatory or optional assignement. Consequences of the refusal to treatment
The processing of personal data is aimed to achieve the following purposes:
1. to allow registration on the Site and access to the services reserved for registered users and to allow compliance with the obligations arising from the law or regulations in force, in particular in the administrative, accounting and public security. The legal basis of the processing is your consent to the processing of your data to register with the Site and access the services reserved for registered users;
2. in the case of an online purchase, to allow the conclusion of the purchase contract and the correct execution of the transactions connected to the same (and, if necessary according to the sector legislation, to fulfill the tax obligations). The legal basis of the processing is the existence of a contract of sale;
3. limited to the e-mail addresses provided by you in the context of a purchase through the Site, to allow Cantina Horus ‘s direct offer of similar products (so-called soft spamming), provided that you do not object to such processing in the manner provided for in this information. The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of Cantina Horus to send this type of communication;
4. with your consent, for the sending of newsletters and for carrying out market surveys, also aimed at assessing the degree of user satisfaction, and sending advertising material related to Cantina Horus products and / or services and / or third parties, through automated systems, such as e-mail, fax, sms or MMS, or through traditional methods (eg: paper mail or telephone) (marketing purposes); with your consent, for the processing of your business profile, through the detection and processing of your choices and purchasing habits on the site, in order to monitor the degree of customer satisfaction to ensure a better satisfaction of the needs of the same, both of send advertising material relating to products and / or services of Cantina Horus and / or third parties, of your specific interest, through automated systems, such as e-mail, fax, sms or MMS, or through traditional methods (eg: paper mail or telephone) (profiling purposes). The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of Cantina Horus to carry out this type of activity;
5. to reply by phone and / or email to your requests or to let you know that one or more products of your interest are available on the Site. The provision is optional, but your refusal will make it impossible for Cantina Horus to respond to your requests. The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of Cantina Horus to respond to user requests.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points 1) and 2) is purely optional. However, as this processing is necessary to allow registration on the Site and to make a purchase on the Site, your refusal to provide the data in question will make it impossible to register on the Site and make such purchase through the Site.
The consent to the processing of your data for marketing and profiling purposes is purely optional. Failure to consent will only imply the consequences described below.
Failure to consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes will make it impossible for you to receive advertising material relating to products and / or services of Cantina Horus and / or third parties as well as the impossibility for Cantina Horus to carry out market research, including direct evaluation of the degree of user satisfaction and the sending of newsletters.
Failure to consent to the processing of your personal data for profiling purposes will make it impossible for Cantina Horus to process your business profile, by detecting your choices and purchasing habits on the Site (also in order to ensure greater satisfaction of the needs of the customers), as well as to send you advertising material relating to the goods and / or services of Cantina Horus and / or third parties, of your specific interest.
With the above being said, it is understood that Cantina Horus may in any case use your personal data for the sole purpose of giving proper functioning to the obligations provided for by the laws in force and the obligations arising from the contractual relations between you and Cantina Horus.
Please note that you may object to the processing of your personal data by sending an email to Cantina Horus at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending of communications through the postal service.
Data relating to the payment card. Use of PayPal
To make a payment through one of the payment cards offered on the Site, the user must enter the confidential data of the payment card directly on a page that will communicate through secure encryption protocol with the payment service provider (who will act as a independent data controller), without transferring from the Cantina Horus server which, therefore, will not in any way process such data. The data will be acquired in an encrypted format.
On the Website you can also purchase through the PayPal payment tool. In this case, you will be directed to a page external to the Site, in which you must indicate the personal data requested by PayPal – which will act as an independent data controller – to complete the purchase process. Personal data will not pass through the Cantina Horus server, which therefore will not process this data in any way.
With reference to the processing of payment card data and those requested by PayPal, it is specified that the processing of your personal data is necessary to allow the conclusion of the online purchase contract with Cantina Horus. Failure to provide these data, therefore, will not allow you to complete the online purchase process.
Sensitive / judicial data
Cantina Horus does not process sensitive or judicial data.
Art. 2. Methods of processing
The processing of personal data concerning you will mainly be carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means, according to the methods and with the appropriate tools to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the GDPR. In particular, all the technical, informatics, organizational, logistic and procedural security measures necessary to ensure the minimum level of data protection required by law will be adopted, allowing access to the persons in charge of processing by Cantina Horus or Data Processors designated by Cantina Horus.
The information acquired and the methods of processing will be relevant and not excessive compared to the type of services rendered. The data will also be managed and protected in environments whose access is under constant control.
Art. 3. Communication and dissemination of data
Your data may be disclosed:
• to all those (including Public Authorities) who have access to personal data under regulatory or administrative provisions;
• to companies or third parties in charge of printing, making envelopes, shipping and / or delivery and / or collection of products purchased through the Website;
• to post offices, couriers or shippers responsible for delivering products purchased through the Site;
• to banks and companies that manage national or international payment circuits through which online payments are made for products purchased through the Website;
• to companies, consultants or professionals who may be in charge of installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, of the management of Cantina Horus hardware and software or of which it uses its services;
• to external companies responsible for sending advertising messages on behalf of Cantina Horus;
• to Cantina Horus employees and / or collaborators;
• to the persons who manage online payment transactions;
• to persons responsible for the repair of products purchased in execution of the legal guarantee of conformity or in any case of damaged products;
• to all those public and / or private entities, natural and / or legal persons (legal, administrative and fiscal consultancy, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.), if communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed, as well as the obligations deriving from the law.
The data concerning it will not be disseminated, if not in an anonymous and aggregate form, for statistical or research purposes.
Art. 4. Data Controller
Cantina Horus, as Data Controller of personal data can be contacted at the following addresses:
Address: Società Agricola Horus 2 s.r.l., registered office in Via Curtatone 249, 97019 Vittoria (RG)
Telephone: +39 0932 1838739 (Mon-Fri 9.30-13.00 and 15.00-17.30)
Art. 5. Storage of personal data
Cantina Horus will retain your personal data no longer than the time necessary to satisfy the purpose for which it was collected. Cantina Horus will keep your personal data for profiling and marketing purposes for 5 years from the last transfer. After this period of time, Cantina Horus will proceed to delete your personal data, or to request the renewal of consent.
In any case, Cantina Horus will retain your personal data for 10 years from the last conferment for defense purposes in court proceedings.
Art. 6. Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, Cantina Horus informs you that you have the right to:
• ask Cantina Horus to access the personal data and the correction or deletion of the same or the limitation of processing that concerns you or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
• revoke the consent at any time without considering the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
• propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (eg: the Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
The above rights may be exercised with a request made without formalities to Cantina Horus to the contacts indicated in art. 4 above.
In particular, Cantina Horus informs you that the right to portability implies that you have the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, your personal data provided to Cantina Horus and have the right to transmit such data to a another holder of the unimpeded processing by Cantina Horus.
Art. 7. Changes
Cantina Horus reserves the right to make changes to this statement at any time, providing appropriate advertising to users of the Site and in any case ensuring adequate and similar protection of personal data. In order to view any changes, you are invited to consult this information on a regular basis. In any case, if Cantina Horus were to make substantial changes to this information (e.g. processing of personal data for different and further purposes), it will notify the interested subjects by e-mail.